Joined: 26 Mar 2012
Resume Tips For Student – How to write a killer resume?
You are still in college? Then first step to enter in world of employment begins from here. Start writing your resume. There will be big question for every student that how to write student resume? Solution for your question is here. Read the tips given below that will definitely help you in drafting an impressive resume.
Golden tips for writing student resume as follow:-
1. Pick the right resume template and format – which is first important step.
2. Start with your career objective. It should be well written and clear.
3. Qualification summary – Explain your education briefly. It should be given first priority.
4. Mention any technical education if you have pursue.
5. Include interest, hobbies and achievements section. From this section it becomes easy for recruiter in finding desired and active candidate.
6. Describe your unrelated work that you have done in your college. For e.g
1. If you've volunteered in a related field, include that work.
2. If you have done any part time, seasonal and temporary work experience the mention on your resume.
3. If you help out with a friend's in his/her business - include that work.
7. Add any reference on resume with its contact details along with profession.
Tips provided above will definitely help you in writing a killer resume that will help you to stand out in job market crowd with your dream job in hand.
One more thing you can use following reference link(Student resume templates) fo drafting an impressive resume.