The Resourceful Teacher's Blog
Joined: 25 Mar 2012
Tickets Reward System Part 2
In my last blog I explained how I use tickets as a reward system.
Here is a list of ways students can earn tickets:
- Any time I catch them doing something good
- Staying on green on the Color Change Chart (see my blog on color changes)
- Winning educational game competitions (for example, if I break the kids into groups and we’re playing a game that helps them practice their spelling words, the winning group gets 1 ticket.)
There are some times that I take tickets away from students for various reasons.
Here are some examples of how students can lose tickets:
- Leaving class to use the restroom or get something they left outside
- Getting a color change
- Forgetting to put their name on their paper
Visit the following sites for more ways to reward your students’ positive behavior: