The Resourceful Teacher's Blog
Joined: 25 Mar 2012
Tickets Reward System Part 1
How do you reward your students for positive behavior? (Please don’t say candy). There’s many ways I’ve found effective, but one I’m using this year is the ticket system. Students earn tickets and can save them up to buy things from the teacher store.
Here is a sample list of items students may purchase:
- Sitting in the teacher’s chair for an hour
- A “no homework” pass good for one homework assignment
- Extra 5 minutes of recess
- Special helper of the day
- Sit next to a buddy all day
See Tickets Part 2 for ways students can earn or lose tickets.